Monday 3 November 2014

Frolickings Around France: Some Abandoned Hospital Somewhere between Lyon and Paris

Yes the title is wonderfully specific, but truth be told I am really not sure where it was and if I told you I'd have to kill you (apparently). It's a secret. 


All I know is that we were driving to Lyon, but this friend that was kind enough to take me to Lyon from Paris is totally unable to just have a "normal" trip-- by "normal" I mean staying at ground level and entering buildings that are not marked "entree interdit au public". So we stopped here. 



Dam big kitchen, I could not help but think of the cakes I could make in here.


There was quite a lot of destruction in this building, glass, feathers, graffiti, the lot. 


Oh yes! There was a theater, despite my insane feather allergy I got up.







Follow the spots to the shiny black shoes...

I took a lot more photos, maybe I will share more, for now this is all you are getting. If you want to see more photos, check out my DA here.

No comments:

Post a Comment